NEWCASTLE ELITE ACADEMY
Newcastle Elite Academy is a football academy set up by four Newcastle United players to provide the opportunity for young players to engage in high quality age specific football coaching programmes.
Delivered by a team of UEFA qualified coaches, our coaching programmes are structured and designed to replicate the standard of quality in professional football environments. Taking players to the next step in their footballing journeys.
2020/21 Elite Football Coaching Programmes
FOOTBALL EDUCATION PROGRAMME
The aim of our Student-Athlete Football Education Programme (Post-16/GCSE) is to provide the opportunity for talented young football players to pursue a dual career pathway leading to achievable higher education & sports performance pathways.
- NCFE Level 3 Sport Qualifications
- Emulating a professional football environment
- Up to 15 hours of football training/games per week
- Select numbers per age group to maximise individual development and maximise game time
- Top class training facilities including; 4G & Grass Pitches, Performance Analysis Suite, Fitness Studios, Pool access for Recovery Sessions and Modern Study Studios
ELITE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
The weekly sessions in this season long programme are available for any outfield footballer between 6 and 14 years of age and have been designed by our UEFA qualified coaches to maximise potential.
- Passing and Receiving
- Dribbling, Turning and Running with the Ball
- Possession and Combination Play
- Matched & Overload Duals
- Attacking & Defending Drills
CLUB DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
Our UEFA qualified, Newcastle Elite Academy coaching team will design an age specific training schedule. Our expertise caters for clubs with different requirements such as holiday courses, block bookings and season long programmes.
- Team Preparation including Pitch Based Fitness & Conditiong, Attacking & Defensive Principles, Team Shape and Tactical Preparation
- Group Themes including Possession, Combination Play, Matched & Overload Duals and Defending
- Individual Development including Passing & Receiving, Turning & Ball Mastery, Shooting and 1-on-1 Defending
Our Newcastle Elite Academy coaching team have designed the 2 and 4 day Holiday Courses which are open to all outfield players between 6 – 14 years of age. Our aim is to improve the confidence and technical ability of every player that attends in a fun and positive learning environment.
- February Half Term
- Easter Holidays
- May Half Term
- Summer Holidays
- October Half Term
1-TO-1 COACHING SESSIONS
The Newcastle Elite Academy coaching team can design age specific sessions tailored to work on an individuals needs to help improve technical ability and confidence. Sessions include monitored progress over time containing detailed feedback.
- Fitness and Conditioning
- Passing and Receiving
- Running with the Ball