Do you want to combine your academic studies while further enhancing your sporting development?
This Student-Athlete programme allows participants to study up to 3 A levels in an elite multi – disciplined football development programme that includes pitch based technical/tactical sessions, video analysis, strength and conditioning, pool recovery and games all led by Newcastle Elite Academy.
If you are interested in taking up this fantastic opportunity to combine your academic studies while further developing your sporting development, signup using the button below.
The Open Evening for Sixth Form Students is held at Benfield School on the 8th May from 5-6.30pm. We hope to see you there.Do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss or request further information regarding the programme.
This Student-Athlete programme allows participants to study up to 3 A levels in an elite multi – disciplined football development programme that includes pitch based technical/tactical sessions, video analysis, strength and conditioning, pool recovery and games all lead by Newcastle Elite Academy.
Each student will receive fantastic support from the Benfield School and Newcastle Elite Academy coaches to give them the very best chance of succeeding in both their academic studies and football development as they start a new chapter in their lives.
This is a great opportunity for students in the Northeast to be part of a high quality football academy and study A levels in a good school which has top class sporting facilities including grass and artificial training/match pitches, an onsite gym and swimming pool.
The main aims of sixth form Benfield Elite Football Academy are:
• Provide a high quality football education programme
• Provide the opportunity for young players to pursue a dual career pathway, where academic studies and football development runs side by side.
• Provide a sporting education programme to further improve the students understanding of underlying components contributing to football performance and ultimately become better players.
• Deliver an elite football training programme consisting of a multi-disciplined coaching team developing each individual according to the FA four corner model of long term player development
technically/tactically, physically, psychologically and socially maximising the potential of each player and the team.
• Exposing and preparing all participants to a variety of potential careers.
• Provide our students with clear and achievable pathways to progress into employment, apprenticeships, higher education and UK/US University football scholarships.